Susan's "subject matter, context and medium...present a coherent artistic vision"
John Torreano, Clinical Professor of Studio Art, NYU

"Great stuff. Love your work."
Seymour Chwast

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Witch Book?




Let's get to the point.
Buy my book, or ...
I'LL PUT A SPELL ON YOU!
It's only 50% of your soul
(err, that is 50 bucks plus shipping)
When you see it, you'll be flipping.
It is absolutely gripping.
To life and art it is true.
It's really for you!
As to how many I've got left ...
just a few.

Witch [sic] excerpt? Got a Bone in My Leg, page 51. "Those bones claimed me. The skull, clavicle, sternum and all 24 ribs, some sort of grim ersatz chorus sang to me, 'Yes, we are thee! This is what you'll be sooner than you think.' "

Paint on,

Depingo

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog and book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my book. I love the art! The show looks like it was a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for sending the copy of Depigno Ergo Sum. It is a wonderful book—and the art is breathtaking. I especially liked the “McLaughs” and thought the bi-polar cartoon was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete