Susan's "subject matter, context and medium...present a coherent artistic vision"
John Torreano, Clinical Professor of Studio Art, NYU

"Great stuff. Love your work."
Seymour Chwast

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Joe Flom's Doodles


I am proud to be the keeper of  the late
JOE FLOM'S DOODLES
I am the caddy and
they are totally inspiring to me as an artist. 
When I illustrated the Skadden Newsletter,
Mr. Flom was kind enough to give them to me
to incorporate into my drawings.  
Here are some doubling as Easter eggs. 

Happy Easter and Happy Passover 
to all Depingo's readers.



2 comments:

  1. It is hard to know whether your art is digital or otherwise now that I got you doodling on that computer. Damn you are good either way! Also want to know more about
    Joe Flom's doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both bunnies (by me) are pen and ink and the doodles (by Joe Flom) are done in pencil.

    ReplyDelete